The Ten Best Motorcycle Games Ever: Revealed
If you conduct a survey, you ought to discover that playing games is perhaps the favorite pastime for more than 60% of the teenagers today. Most individuals have the fascination of playing racing games. For individuals who want to race dirty and dangerous, Motorcycle games are perhaps the best option.
NB! You can play motorcycle games online, check out this page for more info.
Top 10 Motorcycle Racing Games
Listed below are the top ten Motorcycle games that you definitely ought to try (list provided by MotRev.Net):
- Motocross Madness 2: It was released in 2000 for PCs. Almost all game lovers loved the thrilling racing experience it offered. The features this game offered were quite advanced as compared to the other games launched in and around 2000. It offered a track editor, it was the first of its kind.
- MXGP: The Official Motocross Game: It is one of the latest motorcycle racing games which received the much desired public recognition thanks to its realistic graphics and gaming experience. It was released in 2014 for PC, XBOX 360 and PS3.
- Road Rash Mega Drive: It was a stepping stone as far a racing games are concerned. Its brilliantly brutal racing experience is one of its kind and is unmatched till date. It was what gaming was all about in the late 1990s and early 2000.
- MX vs ATV Reflex: It was the first of its kind to allow terrain deformation and dual stick controls. One would never find two similar laps as the racers hustling through the dirt on some occasions alter the track. It was released for PS3 and XBOX 360 in 2010.
- MX Simulator: The options offered by the MX Simulator are unparalleled to say the least. The tracks are real and most of the contents can be generated or modified by the user. It gained the attention of gamers all round the world due to its realistic gaming experience.
- MTX Mototrax: This game was based on stunt racing. It offered an experience that was quite close to the individuals watching these stunts in person. It was released for PC, XBOX and PS2 in 2004. Its career mode was one of its kind, enabling an individual to sign contracts with various brands.
- Super Hang On (Arcade): This game was a legend in the 1980s. It is perhaps where the concept of leaning at turns originated from.
- Moto GP 07: This game was released both for XBOX and PC but not for the Play Stations. It perhaps offers the best possible console racing as far as motorcycle games are concerned.
- Joe Danger: It was compatible with XBOX 360 and PS3 but however, its PC version wasn’t released. Though it isn’t one of the hardcore racing games, its toon like getup stole the show. It primarily targets children under 15, at the same time various professional gamers have stated that this game has its very own charm.
- Grand Theft Auto IV: This is perhaps a master piece that was released for all platforms including PS3, XBOX 360 and PC. Rockstar Studios brings to you this amazing world of street racing.